COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
WHERE does my $$ go?
Just last year the PTO was able to provide the school with the following:
- Flexible seating for Keith Elementary classrooms
- Awarded two scholarships for graduating seniors that attended Keith Elementary
- Put money towards a new electronic marquee
- Hosted multiple Staff Appreciation Breakfasts/Luncheons
- Funded field trips and field trip transportation for each grade level
- Paid for class visitors/story tellers (Mother Goose and Karen Lowery)
- Supported the garden program and other misc. special events & gifts for the school
- Provided t-shirts and an AMAZING memory book for the entire 5thgrade
The 2019-2020 school year goal is turning attention to Keith's Playground.
This will be a long-term project focused on renovations/repairs and additional equipment. We will be partnering with local contributors and the ISD approved vendors to procure materials and quotes for service. This will be a community effort and we need YOU! Thanks for your involvement with our organization to achieve our goals!
WHAT is NEW this year?
Online donations can be sent via Pledgestar @Pledgestar.com/Keith. Here you can create a personalized page for your child and send emails out to family, friends, and neighbors to help sponsor our amazing school!!
Online raffles through RallyUp for all community members. We have amazing community partners with equally amazing prizes!
We are reducing the overall campaign to 2 weeks and shifting to a Spring Fundraiser versus the Fall.
Top earning STUDENTS will receive amazing incentives including gift cards, electronics, and much more!
WHEN is Paw Pledge-A-Thon?
Paw Pledge-a-Thon will run for two weeks February 7-21st, 2020
HOW can I donate?
Donations can be sent online through Pledgestar @ pledgestar.com/Keith, OR cash/checks can be sent in with your child to the school via the handy Paw Pledge-a-Thon envelopes provided & sent home in your child's Meet the Teacher packets and also sent home on 8/22 & 8/23, and 1/31/2020. The recommended donation is $60.00 per child (however any amount is gratefully appreciated!!)
Additional questions/concerns? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org