Please consider donating to Keith Elementary PTO's ONE fundraiser of the year:
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
WHERE does my $$ go?
Just last year the PTO was able to provide the school with the following:
- Flexible seating for Keith Elementary classrooms
- Award two scholarships for graduating seniors that attended Keith Elementary
- Put money towards a new electronic marquee
- Hosted multiple Staff Appreciation Breakfasts/Luncheons
- Funded field trips and field trip transportation for each grade level
- Paid for class visitors/story tellers (Mother Goose and Karen Lowery)
- Supported the garden program and other misc. special events & gifts for the school
- Provided t-shirts and an AMAZING memory book for the entire 5thgrade
Most importantly, 100% of your donation goes to Keith Elementary!
WHAT is new this year?
Online donations can be sent via Pledgestar @Pledgestar.com/Keith. Here you can create a personalized page for your child and send emails out to family, friends, and neighbors to help sponsor our amazing school!!
A weekly raffle where students and teachers can earn weekly awards!! Raffle tickets are $1/ea and can be sent in every day (Monday - Friday) Raffle winners will be announced each Friday afternoon and prizes can be picked up at the front desk.
WHEN is Paw Pledge-a-Thon?
Paw Pledge-a-Thon will run the entire month of September!! Weekly incentives and awards will be earned if we meet our weekly goals!!
HOW can I donate?
Donations can be sent online through Pledgestar @ pledgestar.com/Keith, OR cash/checks can be sent in with your child to the school via the handy Paw Pledge-a-Thon envelopes provided & sent home in your child's Meet the Teacher packets and also sent home on 8/31, and 9/14. The recommended donation is $60.00 per child (however any amount is gratefully appreciated!!)
Additional questions/concerns? Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com